Location, Location, Location:
How to Deploy RTLS Asset Management for Capital Savings
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2018
1 PM Eastern, 12 PM Central, 10 AM Pacific
Misplaced or sub-optimally deployed medical equipment delays patient care and hampers safety-mandated preventive maintenance. It also forces hospitals to buy more equipment despite an average utilization that may be as low as 30 percent, misdirecting precious capital dollars that could be better spent on more strategic projects. A real-time locating system (RTLS) cannot only track asset location, but also help ensure that equipment is properly distributed to the right place at the right time. This webinar will provide insight into the evaluation, selection, and benefits of an RTLS-powered asset management solution.
This webinar is geared toward clinical engineers, biomedical engineers, health IT professionals, supply chain professionals, and CIOs.
Following this webinar, participants will be able to:
1) Summarize the purposes and benefits of implementing an RTLS asset management solution
2) Compare the technologies used by different RTLS asset management solutions
3) Evaluate which RTLS technology is right for their facility (Wi-Fi, wireless or harwired)
4) Distinguish whether a locating system or PAR-level management solution suits their needs
5) Identify and pursue useful RTLS asset management integrations
Doug Duvall is a Solution Architect at Versus Technology, helping healthcare organizations deliver effective and efficient care using the Versus real-time locating system (RTLS). He is passionate about the impact technology has on the patient experience and the improved efficiency it affords organizations and their caregivers. Doug previously spent eight years as a Systems Analyst supporting a wide variety of clinical applications (including implementing and expanding the Versus RTLS) for a regional health system. Doug has an MBA with a Healthcare Administration concentration and is also a Certified Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP).